Who we are and what this policy applies to
1. In this policy, our company, Magezend SOLUTIONS, will be referred to as “magezend”, “we”, “us”, and “our”. Our contact information is:
Address: Unit C West Babylon, New York 11704 USA
Email: [email protected]
3. In the context of this policy, “personal information” and “personal data” have the same meaning. They refer to information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, or online identifier such as IP address.
Information Collection And Use
- Account information such as username and password;
- Contact information such as name, email address, billing address, phone number and country;
- Notification and marketing preferences;
- Information about the products and services you sell (including inventory, pricing, sale, transaction, tax, and other data);
- Information about your business .
How we collect information
7. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us. Examples include:
- Create a new account on our sites;
- Purchase our products;
- Subscribe to newsletters or email lists;
- Submit feedback on our sites;
- Participate in our promotional campaign;
- Communicate with us via live chat or emails.
We also collect certain categories of personal information from third party service providers such as:
8. Payment information: We may receive information from payment providers to process transactions. Please note that we DO NOT store payment details on our sites.
9. Other services providers: You can create an account on our website using third party accounts such as Facebook or Google. These services will pre-populate our sign up form with personal details from their sites. Please check your privacy settings on these third party services to understand and change the information sent to us through these services.
How we use information
10. We will use your information to fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract. If you buy software or services from us, we will use your information to fulfil your order, keep you updated, and to provide you with the software or service you have requested. We will only send you details related to your orders such as purchase confirmations and invoices.
11. With your consent, we will:
- Send promotional emails about new products, offers, surveys, newsletters, promotions, and events or other information which you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided;
- Personalize our services and websites by providing features that match your interests and preferences;
- You can opt-out any time by contacting us at [email protected], submit a request on our Zendesk page, or following the unsubscribe instructions included in our communications.
12. Other legitimate interests: magezend is constantly working on improving our products and services, and your data plays an important role in helping us develop better software. As a result, we may use your information for other purposes such as:
- Operate our services;
- Verify your identity;
- Give you access to our products and services;
- Respond to support tickets and questions;
- Internal record keeping;
- Analyze how our sites are used;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to our sites, and other illegal activities.
We will only share information with third parties when needed, as described below:
13. Service provider: We work with third party service providers that help us with:
- Website development (Google, Wordpress);
- Customer relationship management (Zendesk);
- Email marketing (Mailchimp);
- Business intelligence and analytics (Google Analytics);
- Payment processing, security and fraud prevention, and other services (as Paypal).
These providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services for us.
14. Compliance with legal requests: we may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How long do we store the information?
15. We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with the law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
16. We take data security very seriously. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place technical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes secure connections for our administration system and IP restrictions. We also implement other security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate. Only our authorized employees have access to your personal data.
18. Our sites are not suitable for people under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Thanks for staying with us until the end of the policy! We hope that you are satisfied with the
information we’ve provided.
Still have questions about our practices? Feel free to contact us via [email protected], Zendesk, or use the live chat option.